A producer's blog about music, recording, mixing, songwriting and gear! (I don't know everything, but what I know I'll gladly share!)

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Screen Captures - "You Saved Me" by Justin Kintzel

Every now and then I'll post some screen shots from sessions I'm working on just for fun. The session below is a song called "You Saved Me" from worship artist, Justin Kintzel. His album is due out this spring. He's a very talented guy (musician, photographer, videographer, designer, underwear model... wait? what??!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Tell me... tell the world!

About Me

My photo
I'm a producer, mixer, songwriter. I recently moved from Orange County, CA to Nashville,TN I love making music. It is my means for creative expression. I've been married to my wonderful wife Erin for 7 1/2 years and I have a dog named Dexter.