A producer's blog about music, recording, mixing, songwriting and gear! (I don't know everything, but what I know I'll gladly share!)

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Good Music

OK, this will be a short post. No pictures, no flare, no nothing. I'm not even gonna put links... google it!! ha.

I'm obviously a lover of music, songs, artists, sounds. Here's a short list of music I really love right now....


Singer/Songwriter

Gabe Dixon
Dave Barnes
Matt Wertz

Rock

Kings of Leon
Oasis

Pop

John McLaughlin
Pink

Vintage

Queen
Electric Light Orchestra
Aerosmith
Elton John

1 comment:

  1. Keith...I love your list of "vintage" music. I like all those mentioned especially Queen and ELO. Have you ever spent much time listening to early Kansas? In the early days you can hear Kerry Livgren searching for spiritual answers.

    Darrel Schick

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Tell me... tell the world!

About Me

My photo
I'm a producer, mixer, songwriter. I recently moved from Orange County, CA to Nashville,TN I love making music. It is my means for creative expression. I've been married to my wonderful wife Erin for 7 1/2 years and I have a dog named Dexter.